What should I do if I am involved in an auto accident?
- Exchange insurance information with the other party.
- Identify and get names and phone numbers of potential witnesses.
- Write down what happened while matters are clear in your mind.
To report an automobile or home claim, call us anytime, 24 hours a day.
Claims Contact Numbers
Greater Vancouver Phone: 604-699-3838
Other Areas Phone: 1-888-261-8888
Greater Vancouver Fax: 604-699-3856
Other Areas Fax: 1-888-268-8880
Canadian Direct Insurance Inc.
Suite 600 - 750 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V6B-0A2
Claims Hours of Operation
Our Claims department is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year to help you.
Before calling to report a claim, please have the following information available:
- Your Canadian Direct policy number.
- Details of the accident - date, time, location, and what happened.
- Details of all parties involved (including witnesses) - name, address, phone #.
- description of any damage to your vehicle.