More ways to save on Home and Auto Insurance with Canadian Direct
- Save up to another 10% on your car insurance if you insure more than 1 vehicle with Canadian Direct.
- Save even more if you insure both your home and car with Canadian Direct.
- Save up to 15% on your home, tenant or condominium insurance by installing a monitored alarm system.
- Save up to 10% on your comprehensive coverage with Canadian Direct by installing a security system, if your vehicle is not equipped with one from the manufacturer. Passive electronic immobilizers can cut theft of vehicles by almost 70%.
- Choose a higher deductible. By increasing your deductible you agree to pay a little more of the loss in the event of a claim. In return, Canadian Direct lowers your premium. So, the larger the deductible the lower the premium.
- Save up to 10% on collision and comprehensive coverage with Canadian Direct by driving a hybrid or Smart Car. Canadian Direct was the first insurer to offer premium discounts to drivers of hybrid vehicles and the Smart Car.
- Click here for a list of the most fuel-efficient vehicles as rated by the annual EnerGuide Awards, administered by Natural Resources, Canada’s Office of Energy.
Collect More Rewards Points from Canadian Direct when you purchase a new auto or home policy or when you renew your auto or home policies. You can redeem your More Rewards Points for $50 vouchers that you can use to help pay for your home or auto insurance. Click here for more details!
Apply for a Canadian Direct mbna rewards MasterCard! mbna rewards can be redeemed for vouchers that can be used to help pay for your home or auto insurance. Click here for more details!