Clearly – A Good Idea!
Replacing the exterior glass in your windows, doors, railings, skylights and solariums can be a very expensive proposition, costing up to $1,000 – or even more!
Now you can protect yourself against accidental exterior glass breakage for a nominal fee.
Clearly – Easy to Get – Simply call 1-888-225-5234 for a quote!
Glass Service Contracts can be purchased for your home or rental unit with varying protection to suit your particular glass needs.
In order to choose the protection that best suits your glass needs and to save you time before you call for a quote, you will require the following information:
- Your address including postal code.
- What is the square footage of your home?
- Is your glass single, double or triple glazed?
- Is your glass low-e, argon or does it have muntin bars?
- Your credit card information (at this time payment can only be made by credit card).
Clearly – Worthwhile!
With this separate Speedy Glass Service Contract you won’t lose your claims free discount on your Canadian Direct home insurance policy should you need to make a claim for accidental glass breakage.
Having a glass service contract reduces your risk and deductible.
Now you can purchase a Speedy Glass Service Contract for your home and benefit from the following features:
- For a small premium, accidental glass breakage is covered with no deductible (owner occupied).
- Should you need to make a claim, the "claims free" discount on your Canadian Direct Insurance Home Insurance policy will not be affected.
- Prompt professional service from Speedy Glass.
- Installations and workmanship is guaranteed by Speedy Glass.
- For claims call 1-888-SPEEDY-8 (1-888-773-3398)
Clearly – Great Value!
You purchase a Speedy Glass Residential Glass Contract at a cost of $45.00 per year for 5 years (price varies based on size of home and glass type).
After 5 years time a baseball is accidentally thrown through your large living room window and you need to make a claim. The total repair cost is $880.00.
The claim was fully covered by your Speedy Glass Residential Glass Contract.
- You have paid contract fees totaling $225 over the 5-year period.
- The cost of your repair is $880. Investing in the Speedy Glass Residential Glass Contract ultimately saved you $655.00.
- The repair was handled professionally and did not affect your claims free discount on your Canadian Direct home insurance policy.
Here are a few more examples of the cost of repairing broken exterior glass in a home:
- Family room patio door, 6 feet double glazed, stationary side ground floor. The average cost of repair is $ 440.00.
- Bathroom window, 18 inches x 14 inches, double glazed, obscured glass, second story. The average cost of repair $190.00.
- Living Room window, 94 inches x 52 ½ inches, double-glazed, 2nd story. The average cost is $880.00.
- Family room skylight, 24 inches x 48 inches, double-glazed safety glass. The average cost of repair $490.00.
Clearly Easy to Use – Emergency Assistance
What should you do if you have a claim for accidental glass breakage and you have purchased a Speedy Glass Service Contract?
If you have purchased a Speedy Glass Service Contract and need to make a claim, have your contract number ready and just call 1-888-SPEEDY-8 (1-888-773-3398) they will take care of the rest.